- - - - - - - 3nd Annual HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE for the "?" on your list - - - - - - -
1. BODUM COFFEE COPPER COLLECTION There's no reason that only your french press should look like a french press.
2. 2016 ANIMAL PORTRAITS CALENDAR Each month is a portrait of an animal in human clothes. Enough said.
3. WRITE-ON THANKS & BLANKS It's always good to have notecards handy and HelloLucky has more cards that I want than people I want to write to.
4. MATCH JAR I have a soft spot for decorative matches and you should too.
5. S'WELL TEAKWOOD WATER BOTTLE Besides being nice to look at, S'well plants a tree for every water bottle sold. So, if you buy a different water bottle, just make sure you also buy a tree to plant at the same time.
6. SKOSHBOX This is a monthly subscription box that sends Japanese candy + treats. No need to drive across town for Pocky anymore.
7. STRIPED MARBLE + WOOD BOOKEND Your books will never fall over again if you use these correctly.
8. X3 WATERING CAN You can either water your indoor plants with style or pretend you're the Tin Man from Oz.
9. EVERYDAY SAC This is a multipurpose bag, but I think the main draw is that you can easily clip it to your bike. I won't stop you from using it as an oversized lunch sack though.
10. THE CHOCOLATE ROOM SAMPLER I'm not a big hot chocolate drinker, but this mix is so good that I recommend you buy it for someone that likes hot chocolate or that you can't think of a gift for.